Ct revealed "focal, ectatic, mucous impacted brochus in the left lower lobe". How do i/can I clear? Pulmonologist can't see me till late january.

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology

In brief: Find another

Mucous plugging can be serious and affect your breathing.
You can try over the counter mucolytic agents like guifenesin and increase your water intake. In the end i would seek out a pulmonologist that can see you in a more timely manner.

In brief: Find another

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Dr. Albert Pizzo
If your breathing is being affected or if you develop fever and get sicker then go to the ER to be seen. Meanwhile ask your doctor for help and request another pulmonologist that could see you much sooner.
Dr. Edward Neilsen

In brief: Different Pulm?

I would not wait until january for that.
...If left untreated this could lead to worsening function in that lobe, and could cause a pneumonia. Consider a different pulmologist, or see if you doctor can call the pulmonologist and discuss this...

In brief: Different Pulm?

Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology