Whatcan be wrong with me if I haven't had my period for 5 months? Negative pregnant tests. 

Dr. Megan Bird

In brief: Lots of things

There is a long list of reasons you don't have a cycle.
Some women are just out of balance hormonally and don't cycle normally. Other women have thyroid disease or the ovaries have stopped producing hormones altogether. All of these problems need to be addressed. You should definitely talk to an ob/gyn about this.

In brief: Lots of things

Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Amenorrhea

Most likely you are not ovulating.
Question is how old are you? Near 50 years old or still in reproductive age 12-50. If around 50 you are in your peri menopause time. Otherwise you may have some hormonal problem either caused by stress or medical condition. Consult with gynecologist.

In brief: Amenorrhea

Most likely you are not ovulating.
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Adam Levy