My last period was august 22nd. And I have no signs of pregnancy besides sore breasts. And negative at home tests. What could it be?

Dr. James Cunnar

In brief: See your doctor

There are a number of conditions that can lead to amenorrhea, which is the medical term for no menstruation.
You should see your physician to figure out why you haven't had a period. Good luck!

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. James Cunnar

In brief: Are you late?

Reasons for missed / late period include: an anovulatory cycle in which no egg is released, marked v or ^ in weight; eating disorder; Over-exercising (endurance athletics), stress, travel, significant illnesses, oral contraceptives & other meds, Illegal drug use, breast feeding, hormone imbalances and medical problems (i.
e., PCOS). Pregnancy is #1 reason.

In brief: Are you late?

e., PCOS). Pregnancy is #1 reason.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham