I'm 22 years old and I have shoulder pain notated how I sleep it still bugs me.?

Dr. Steven Machtinger
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Don't ignore This
Pain is one way your body tells you something is wrong.
Persistent pain is telling you something is wrong & needs attention. Both dr kwok & dr cohen are right. Shoulder pain may be due to injury or inflammation in or around the joint or it may be referred pain from the diaphragm. If that case shoulder pain could mean a liver or spleen problem. Time to see your doctor?

In brief: Don't ignore This
Dr. Steven Machtinger
Dr. Steven Machtinger
In brief: Need to find a cause
Shoulder pain needs to be evaluated to find out the cause, which may be an overuse injury (such as repeated sports motions), a new injury (such as from falling out of a tree), arthritis (uncommon in a young person), a bone tumor or a lung tumor (fortunately uncommon), etc.
.. Then, the cause and its pain can be treated. The doctor may also give some sleep medicine after the shoulder evaluation.

In brief: Need to find a cause
Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Get it checked out..
If your pain persists please see your primary care physician.
..They will figure it out.

In brief: Get it checked out..
..They will figure it out.
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Vikram Patel