My back and shoulders hurt every morning when I wake up. And I changed how I sleep and everything and it still hurts. I also go to the chiropractor..?

Dr. Joyce Vrabec

In brief: Back pain

Depends on how old you are, what do you do for a living, lots of factors.
I do not recommend chiropractic right away.

In brief: Back pain

Dr. Joyce Vrabec
Dr. Joyce Vrabec
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Not surprising

A chiropractor at best offers very temporary relief for pain but no diagnosis and no cure.
For unexplained pain, you always should start with your family doctor or perhaps an orthopedic specialist to get an actual diagnosis and treatment plan. It is difficult to understand the devotion of the public to chiropractors who cannot cure anything.

In brief: Not surprising

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine