Is it possible to have dejavu? Because there are times where I feel like things happened before and it weirds me out

Dr. Alfredo Soto

Deja vu is a common experience and usually happens without the presence of a medical or psychiatric cause.
If you are experiencing other more unusual problems, like feeling like you are not yourself or as if you are outside of your body and looking in, or if you lose time or find yourself somewhere not knowing how you got there, then seek professional help.

Dr. Alfredo Soto
Dr. Alfredo Soto
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr Larry Dossey has written some amazing books that would help you with this. His most recent, Premonitions, deals with all sorts of experiences like that and you may find it very helpful...at least interesting.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Possible

Déjà vu is an abnormal symptom and is seen in a number of psychiatric illnesses.
What you are experiencing is probably not déjà vu, but rather what feels like it, although, you are not fixated upon that and you soundly judge about that. Patients having déjà vu as part of their psychiatric presentation usually exhibit other symptoms and are irrationally convinced of it.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
2 comments
Dr. Kiran Kamat
very thorough and accurate answer
Dr. Donald Hazlett
I might add that deja vu is not an uncommon precursor, even over months or years, to developing a seizure disorder that is likely to be a partial complex seizure or grandmal seizure disorder.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian