How can I get even skin tone naturally becauseits red and I want my skin to glow too because my skin looks stressed. I have sensitive skin. Thank you ?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Allergies
You may have rosacea, food sensitivity, or environmental sensitivity.
Avoid foods that cause a flare in you. Use a sunblock if sun is a factor. A good moisturizer such as eucerin redness re ief will decrease redness. You can also try one per cent Hydrocortisone cream for a few days along with moisturizer and sunblock.

In brief: Allergies
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Ronald Shelton
redness can be from allergy, eczema, rosacea, lupus, steroid use topically, and can be improved wtih the V-beam laser, IPL, and sometimes creams such as Skin Medica's Redness Relief Cream but you must alwasy test your skin in a small area before applyilng a cream to the whole area
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology
In brief: Red skin
If your skin is sensitive and red, you must avoid all irritants.
Wash with lukewarm water, not hot, do not use toners and astringents, do not exfoliate, do not use scrubing cleansers with granules, do not get microdermabrasion, do not use Retin-A , avoid extreme weather conditions and use non irritating sunscreen. Some foods and alcoholo make it redder. V-beam laser treats facial redness commonly.

In brief: Red skin
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Luciann Hruza
Dermatology
In brief: Don't do too much
One thing to try is to stop using soap on your face.
A good "non soap" cleanser called cetaphil can be used with out water is best. Just massage into your face and use like a cleansing cream. Then tissue it off. You should not use soap and water in additon to this, just the cetaphil without water. It takes off makeup too and leaves the skin feeling soft but not irritated.

In brief: Don't do too much
Dr. Luciann Hruza
Dr. Luciann Hruza
Dr. Nadu Tuakli
In brief: Be healthy!
Good skin comes from within so that's the first place to start, vitamins anti-oxidants and adequate rest, all help.
Depending on your age you may need to use additional topical products, you can call for suggestions. If you have a lot of redness it maybe that you have rosacea which is a medical condition similar to acne which may require a prescription. Drink lots of water daily and use sunblock.

In brief: Be healthy!
Dr. Nadu Tuakli
Dr. Nadu Tuakli