Headache the blood vessel came out. I feel headache.?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Re-phrase question
I am not sure what you are asking.
Please re-ask more specifically. If you are having a severe headace, ha assoc. With fever, ha that is the worst in your life, ha that is like a gong going off or gun shot in the head, or weakness or numbness in one part of your body or changes in vision, go to the er immediately.

In brief: Re-phrase question
I am not sure what you are asking.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Re-phrase question
Your question is not answerable the way it is phrased.
Please re-ask more specifically. If you are having a very severe headache, the worst headache of you life, headache that is like a bell clanged or a gun went off in your head, you are having vision problems, weakness in a part of your body, or otherwise, please go to the nearest er.

In brief: Re-phrase question
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Marsha Davis
In brief: Maybe a migraine?
Your question is quite vague.
I'm not sure i understand but if one has a migraine it feels like the vessels are popping put but they really are not, just a bit bigger around allowing more blood through causing a headache.

In brief: Maybe a migraine?
Your question is quite vague.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Vikram Patel