My left shoulder arm and neck and head always hurts to where I can't use my arm itt feels like my veins in  my arm are gonna burst is it a pinchenerve?

Maybe. There are many possible causes for these symptoms. If your primary care physician is iunsure of the diagnosis after a good history and physical, you should be evaluated by a neurologist or physiatrist. Nerves can become pinched anywhere from the neck, through the shoulder, and down the arm. Blood vessels in this region can also become entrapped. Other possibilities include tight muscles...
Get it CHECKED OUT. If pain in a limb is affecting your ability to use that arm - it definitely could be nerve related or other things. The only way to know for sure is to start with your family doc, who will do a thorough history and physical, probably with some basic xrays of the neck and shoulder/arm and possibly refer for neuro testing or to see an orthopedist or neurologist.