My brother has a neurogenic bladder. Is there a cure for this?

Unfortunately not . There are a number of management/treatment options for neurogenic bladder, but no actual cure. We can help may patients with medication to increase bladder capacity, relax or tighten urinary sphincter with or without intermittent catheterization. Can also enlarge bladder capacity surgically with an intestinal augmentation cystoplasty or manage incontinence with an artificial urinary sphincter.
This would be . Dependent on several factors including the age of your brother, how long standing the problem is as well as its severity along with the reason or cause of the neurogenic bladder. He needs to see a urologist.