I use ear wax removal systems for my ears. Do you have any precautions or concerns with those?

Ear wax removal. As long as your ear is not occluded with hard, compacted wax (cerumen) ear wax removal systems can be quite beneficial to clear wax from ear canals. You may however, need the assistance of a otolaryngologist to clean your ears with specialty instruments for best results. Some primary practitioners are able to irrigate the ears.
Why use anything? My biggest concern is that, in general, you want wax in your ears. Wax protects the skin, moistening it and protecting it from infection. Trying to remove wax from inside the ear canal can anger the skin causing it to just secrete more wax. If your canals occlude, occasional softening followed by gental irrigation can help. In general leave your ears alone.