I am having tan / light colored stools? Should I be concerned? Thanks.

Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Maybe

If the 'light colored stools represent a change - and particularly if especially stinky and/or difficult to flush away - this may represent pancreatic problems.
See a GI md if this is a change...

In brief: Maybe

See a GI md if this is a change...
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Dr. David Wyatt

In brief: Nah...

Lighter colored stools reflect what you have eaten recently.
Unless you are have very loose stools like diarrhea that you have to worry about becoming dehydrated -or - bloody stools, the change in stool color is not to be concerned with. Any new foods? Supplements? Vitamins? Or medications? If so these would explain as well... Best to you!

In brief: Nah...

Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. David Wyatt