My 3 year old daughter was crying  and pointing to her ear . She has had fever on and off for  almost 2 weeks. Can u suggest what to do?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Fever and ear pain

Fever off and on for 2 weeks and now ear pain suggests an infection, perhaps a middle ear infection.
You need to call your doctor to examine your daughter to determine exactly what the problem is and then give her proper treatment. Meanwhile while you are waiting to see the doctor, you can give doses of tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain, and try a few drops of warm olive oil in the ear to sooth the pain.

In brief: Fever and ear pain

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Stefania Lima

In brief: See her MD

The earache and fever could be a sign of an acute otitis( ear infection), or something else that might need to be treated.
I would advise that you consult your pediatrician.

In brief: See her MD

Dr. Stefania Lima
Dr. Stefania Lima
Dr. Adam Levy