I have consistent pain in my joins, arms, legs, neck, back. Pain varies through out the day. Idk what I can do?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Thorough evaluation

With the generalized nature of you pain, you should see your pcp.
You may need further evaluation with blood testing and may need to see a specialist in bone and joint disorders such as a rheumatologist. All of this would depend on your history of lenght of pain, any acute causes of the pain, what you have done to treat the pain and underlying medical condition, med history and family history.

In brief: Thorough evaluation

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. SEGUN RASAKI
Pain Management

In brief: WIDESPREAD

You need to consult a pain management specialist to formulate a treatment plan based on the diagnosis of the widespread pain.
Good luck.

In brief: WIDESPREAD

Good luck.
Dr. SEGUN RASAKI
Dr. SEGUN RASAKI
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Glutathione

Acidic body due to acidic foods - alkalize diet check morning urine pH - with litmus paper this should hold between 6.
8-7.0 drink aloe daily to normalize ph. For body ache cleanse body with drinking green tea and take nac or glutathione to increase cell energy. Check vitamin d level and keep this above 80.

In brief: Glutathione

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown