Broke pelvis 3mo ago, did rehab ctr 1mo, then back to al. Daughter (poa) did not arrange pt, aides wont escort me using walker. How can I get strong?

Dr. Marsha Davis
In brief: Talk to your MD
Are you home bound ? Ifso then you would qualify for more pt and they could come to your house.
Sounds like that is what you need an your doctor has to order it not your poa. Don't be bashful in letting the extent.

In brief: Talk to your MD
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Look for a PT pool
Home re hab or disabled transport in wheelchair to therapy light gait ultra g deviices over treadmill remove some body weight need therapist to arrange .
Ric in chicago best in the world.They can get yoiu going again tell them i sent you ive been there they are great at rehab.

In brief: Look for a PT pool
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Shontae Buffington