Jammed my testicles when I was about 7. Am I sterile, if not are my kids going to be deformed or strange. I can cum when I masturbate. Tell me truth.?

David Miller

In brief: No and no

Getting your testicles whacked as a kid is extremely common (i hardly know a guy without a story).
Absolutely nothing to worry about in terms of infertility or deformed kiddos.

In brief: No and no

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Truth

I am not sure what the extent of your trauma to the testicles was, so it's hard to give you a 100% definite answer. If the trauma was minimal, you are probably fine.
The fact you get sperm when you masturbate may only tell that your prostate is working fine, but if you were to do a sperm analysis and you have enough sperm cells that are viable, then you can be 100% assured of normal testicles.

In brief: Truth

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Adam Levy