What causes fatigue and irregular sleeping patterns and what can I do to fix it? 

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Insomnia

There are numerous reasons and conditions that can lead to your problem. Best to call your doctor for an examination to determine the cause.

In brief: Insomnia

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. John Kayvanfar
One of the early sign of insulin diabetes is insomnia. fatigue has many causes, and I agree you need medical attetion.
Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: OSA, depression, PMD

There could be several reason that cause fatigue and irregular sleep patterns.
One would really have to know more about you to have a real answer. Do you have a regular time to go to sleep every night. How many hours do you sleep? Do you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. Do you thrash around? Snore do you have a job that changes shifts? Napping? Are you feeling down in the dumps?

In brief: OSA, depression, PMD

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Steven Seres