What's a good way to lose weight fast and keep it off (about 100lbs)?

Dr. David LaMond
Bariatrics

In brief: Life-Long Commitment

As a bariatrician, my role is to provide a patient with a life-long solution to lose and maintain weight loss.
Based on recent literature, evidence shows, rapid weight loss via physician supervised programs are superior to slow gradual weight loss with commercial based programs. The key is following a patient for at least a year after weight loss. Maintenance is the hard part!

In brief: Life-Long Commitment

Dr. David LaMond
Dr. David LaMond
Dr. Lonny Horowitz
Bariatrics

In brief: Make an appointment

Make a appointment to see me or a board certified bariatrician in your area.

In brief: Make an appointment

Dr. Lonny Horowitz
Dr. Lonny Horowitz
Dr. Marsha Davis
I am a bariatrician in th asbp but do not do surgery

In brief: Eat fewer calories

Successful dieting requires that a person stick to a plan for months or years, so easier goals & small milestones are good.
He must be happy with the foods he gets to eat, so severe calorie restriction is usually unsuccessful. One can cut back on calories enough to lose 1-2 pounds a week, and he will be more likely to stay with that modest type of plan. One-two pounds a week is 50-100 pounds/year!

In brief: Eat fewer calories

Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Read T Simeon's

Pounds and inches.
It has worked for me to reset metabolism and keep weight off. It is controversial but works. Afterward one must follow healthy balanced diet and exercise according to guidelines.

In brief: Read T Simeon's

Pounds and inches.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Joseph De santi

In brief: Wait to lose Weight

If you rush to lose weight too fast, it is likely not fat you are losing at all.
Your body prefers to burn everything else first before touching your fat. You must take the slow but steady path to increase your caloric expenditure, consume less calorically dense foods and to change your unhealthy habits for healthy habits. I suggest a coach along with a meal replacement program for success.

In brief: Wait to lose Weight

Dr. Joseph De santi
Dr. Joseph De santi
Dr. Morel Laronn

In brief: Gastric bypass

Best solution is gastric bypass.

In brief: Gastric bypass

Best solution is gastric bypass.
Dr. Morel Laronn
Dr. Morel Laronn