Can I take multivitamins, fiber supplements, fish oil, and biotin vitamins at the same time?

Yes, But Why? It is generally safe to take these vitamins and supplements, or they would have been taken off the market. However, they are almost always totally useless unless you have a specific vitamin deficiency, and can be a danger. Despite the sales propaganda, we are not mostly vitamin deficient as long as we have a reasonable diet. Save your money and buy a gym membership for the most benefit.
Probably. Unlikely a problem, but why do you wish to take all of these items? I know it is popular to take vitamins, herbals, high fibers, but in most cases, this is un-necessary and costly. Might see a nutritionist or a physician who focuses on alternative medicine, and see what they might think.