Today when I was washing my vagina in the shower, a blood clot revealed itself on my towel. What is that? I'm on implanon. Its not my period.

Irregular bleeding? On implanon, you may have occasional bleeding or spotting - often without much predicability. I am trusting that you are sure this came from the vagina, and not the urethra or rectum - and that you haven't had an injury. If bleeding is alarming in amount, or if other symptoms occur, you will want to be evaluated by your doctor. Good luck. Lgromkomd.