Can pain in your neck that is sudden and my head feels foggy n heavy be a physical symptom of someone who has sever panic disorder jus got off zoloft ?

Yes it could be. Withdrawal symptoms can occur coming off of psychiatric medications including zoloft (sertraline). Symptoms can include pain mimicing a pinched nerve shocking type pain. Zoloft (sertraline) is a good long term treatment for anxiety disorders. Stopping it, especially suddenly, can not only have withdrawal effects but uncover the panic disorder it was suppressing. Best test of this is to restart zoloft (sertraline) and see what happens.
Could be. At stated age of 25 that's what one would suspect especially if you we're treated for it with zoloft (sertraline). On the other hand it could a withdrawal effect from zoloft (sertraline) especially is you were on in for while. Please get evaluated by who ever is treating you.
Possibly. Stopping zoloft (sertraline) suddenly can lead to drug discontinuation symptoms which may include foggy head. Neck pain is less likely to be associated with stopping zoloft (sertraline).
Getting off Zoloft (sertraline)? Did u tappwr zolift down or did u quit cold turkey? And did u discuss this with u physician?
Possibly. "withdrawal" from antidepressants like zoloft (sertraline) is uncommon but not unheard of. Typically people describe tingling and gastrointestinal discomfort. Other symptoms can be like those you described. I would consult with your doctor.
Possible. Usually with upset stomach and bowel changes, depending on dose and how long you been on zoloft (sertraline).