Is it ok to take dayquil/nyquil though i'm about to start a prevpac (lansoprazole amoxicillin and clarithromycin) (a ppi, and two abs) for an h. Pylori infection?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Probably safe

I am not aware of any major untoward side effect of using nyquil or dayquil with the prevpac (lansoprazole amoxicillin and clarithromycin).
I would not take it if you don't have to. These are usually meds for some symptomatic relief of a common cole with congestion. You don't have to have this. Be judicious. Weight benefit versus risks. Risks appear minimal to me.

In brief: Probably safe

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. William Forsythe