I want to get my essure reversed would you recommend that or anyone? I got it done in 09 by dr. Sak?

Dr. Hector Chapa

In brief: Irreversible

Essure is permanent birth control, and it is very good at that job.
In order to "reverse" it, it will require an invasive surgery callled a cornual resection. This has no proven success rate for subsequent pregnancy although some have published good outcomes. That surgery may also increase ectopic risk. Best to investigate ivf in these cases. In vitro fertilization is effective after essure.

In brief: Irreversible

Dr. Hector Chapa
Dr. Hector Chapa
Dr. Scott Kramer
Gynecology

In brief: Yes, Options Exist

Why do you want your essure removed? If causing rare problem, such as pain, then this can be accomplished laparoscopically (this will not restore fertility).
If you desire pregnancy, then speak with infertility specialist about leaving essure implants in place and proceeding with in-vitro fertilization (ivf).

In brief: Yes, Options Exist

Dr. Scott Kramer
Dr. Scott Kramer
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology

I would recommend coming back to see your dr. To discuss.
There are surgical techniques that he or another doctor in the office can offer to try and reverse the essure. Another option is to go to an infertility clinic to discuss in vitro. Unfortunately, all of these options are not usually covered by insurance.

Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Shiao-Yu Lee
Gynecology

In brief: Essure removal

If you live not far from boston, i will be happy to reverse it for you.
I have published the reverse technique and have reversed the essure for eight women so far.

In brief: Essure removal

Dr. Shiao-Yu Lee
Dr. Shiao-Yu Lee
Dr. Adam Levy