I have dull sciatic pain from left back to left ankle, acute pain in left butt bone when sitting/sleeping, and sharp groin pains from full bladder!?

David Miller
In brief: Pyroformis syndrome
This could be pyroformis syndrome, which is caused by the body attempting to compensate for a difference in leg-length.
This often responds very well to osteopathic or chiropractic manipulation. I would suggest seeking out a local do or chiropracter who treats low back pain. Osteopathic manipulation is much gentler, but chiropractic is often much easier to find. Both help.

In brief: Pyroformis syndrome
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Other conditions e.g. radicular pain from spinal disc disease can commonly cause this type of pain. Of major importance is to see a medical doctor that can evaluate your problem from the perspective of a total person, and not just back pain. A though medical examination is the most important first step and to make a precise diagnosis of the problem. Your primary physician can then direct you.
Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Self diagnosis?
The symptoms you are descrbing sound like classic sciatica.
The remedies are various; my favorite is lyying on your stomach and sliding as far to the left of the bed as possible so your left leg can hang off the side(without falling off of course). Simply allow the leg to 'hang' off the side and you should feel the strectch through your low back including the pyriformis muscle pinching your nerv.

In brief: Self diagnosis?
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen