How to take care of kidneys?

Salt and Protein. Without fully understanding your question, in general, kidneys are healthiest and happiest if they are given a little extra water, and, no excess salt or protein. Excess salt and protien are just extra work for kidneys.
Kidney care. Exercise regularly, eat sensibly with lots of fruits and vegetables, less meat, more beans and legumes, don't smoke, and don't eat alot of salty food or use a salt shaker. That's right, your kidneys are in large part an extension of your cardiovascular system, so caring for them is just like caring for your heart.
Water. Without knowing more specifics about your request; the best way to insure proper renal (kidney) function is to maintain adequate hydration; drink plenty of water!