I got quite a rash on the outside below my right ear, its creating sting pain and looks has rough suface, what is it and what should I do?,  

Dr. Joan Sy
In brief: Get It Checked
A doctor has to see and feel a rash to diagnose it.
It may be a simple infection that can respond to a topical or oral treatment or it may be a skin cancer. Get it checked and know for sure and it will likely feel better after treatment as well.

In brief: Get It Checked
Dr. Joan Sy
Dr. Joan Sy
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology
In brief: Stinging rash
You should see a dermatologist.
Stinging vs. Itching usually indicates an irritant, not allergic, contact dermatitis. There are exceptions. Stinging can be from a chemical to which you're exposed by contact, and also can be from a developing viral infections such as shingles or herpes. Sometimes arthritic conditions and musculoskeletal issues can pinch nerves that cause skin pain. See a doctor.

In brief: Stinging rash
You should see a dermatologist.
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton