Yes I broke my back l1l3 L5 can walk with two canes chronic pain is there any surgery that would give me balance ty ?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Difficult to know
I would recommend that if you are not going back to your initial doctors or they have nothing furhter to offer, that you seek out a tertiary care center with a very reputable program in back conditions.
You shold probably see a rehabilitation specialist and perhaps neurosurgeons and orthopedists who specialize in these "severe" case of back pain. Get more opinions and care. Don't give up!

In brief: Difficult to know
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Would try tertiary center in your State and if not amenable, consider a place like Mayo, Cleveland Clinic and other well know tertiary and Quaternery centers of expertise.
Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
You will need full length spine films to see if you are off" balance" surgery is an option if you do not have sagital balance and have severe pain.

Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Dr. Alexandre De Moura
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery