How do you get s staph infection on your upper breast area?

Scratch. You can get a staph infection from any break in the skin. It could be a scratch from a garment or even from scratching an itch. Whatever the cause, it's something to take seriously as you don't want to get cellulitis in this area. Treatment often starts with topical antibiotics and then moves to oral antibiotics if the topicals aren't initially successful.
Staph infection. Staph infections can occur from contact with an item that is colonized with the bacteria such as a shared towel or clothing. Some patients are carriers and the bacteria await a break inthe skin's defenses to gain entry and set up house. Eczema, scratching, injury, bra irritation with jogging, etc. Can open the skin and allow the bacteria to create an infection. See a doctor.