I have something rashy on one ankle. Itches, scabs, but not spreading. Had it for 2mo! Tried everything, Benadryl (diphenhydramine) & lotrimin. What could it be?

Ankle rash. Many skin rashes can be worse on the lower extremities because of poor circulation and dry skin. See a dermatologist for an in-person diagnosis. Don't get recommendations for treatment without being examined. Yeast, bacteria, ecaema, slow vein circulation (stasis dermatitis), contact dermatitits from creams, and other causes exist for itchy lower leg and ankle rashes.
Uninvited guest. You might be allergic to something [any new socks? Soaps? Body products? Detergents?]. What's new in the last 2 months? Have you tried over the counter Hydrocortisone 1% cream? Since you've had this uninvited guest of a rash for awhile - despite trying things already - try checking in with your doctor. Figuring it out depends a lot on what it looks like. Good luck.