My 15 year old daughter injured her hamstring in track practice last may (7 months ago). What kind of dr. Should she see for a diagnosis?

Sports Medicine. Any physician that routinely manages musculoskeletal injuries and specializes in sports medicine can help. Either an orthopaedic surgeon or family practice physician (perhaps with added fellowship training and expertise in sports medicine) would be best. You can search any of the national society web sites. Try www.Sportsmed.Org/patient/ or www.Aafp.Org.
Orthopedist/Sports. You should see an orthopedist or someone in sports medicine. Your pcp may be the one but this long term nature of this suggests to me that you should see the above for a specialists opinion and treatment.