How long should I wait to take breath test for h. Pylori after 7 day antibiotic treatment? (antibiotics: tetracyline, omeprazole, metronidazole)

A few weeks. If the antibiotics do not kill all the h pylori, they will reduce their numbers. Having the breath test too soon may give you a false negative result (ie the test will say clear but you aren't). However I am not sure you should use the breath test at all unless there is a really good reason to do so.
When you are ready? I usually judge a patients progress by their symptoms; if after the course of treatment your symptoms have subsided then there is no real need for repeating the breath test. However, if you are being sent for it, then ask your doctor when you should go; i see no harm in undergoing the test the day or two after you have taken the last of the treatment.