I have a terrible headache and would like to know what I can do against it. Usually I take an aspirin but this time this doesn't cure my pain.?

Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: See the doctor....
Headaches are sometimes very, very annoying.
..Especially when the "cure-all" one is used to take to alleviate the problem stops working. Unfortunately a 'change' in the type of the headache; or its frequency should be evaluated by your physician!

In brief: See the doctor....
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: How bad is it?
If it's "the worst headache of your life", you should go to the er. If it's less severe and you've had similar headaches before, try 600 mg of Ibuprofen with food in a darkened room lying down for an hour.

In brief: How bad is it?
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Arnon Rubin