Exp. An awful feeling through my body.  sort of flu like with no flu where you feel pinned down and need to rest.  any ideas?  not frequent but enough

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Awful feeling
Many possibilities.
How old are you and are you male or female. Have you been exposed to any illness. Are you on any medications or recreational drugs. What other symptoms do you have. Probably your best course of action is to see your doctor for an examination.

In brief: Awful feeling
Many possibilities.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
2 comments
Dr. Paul Cohen
I agree with the initial advice; seek out your primary care physician and have a check-up; then you can find the answers together!
Dr. Albert Pizzo
This may well be related to your diabetes, and these may be symptoms of heart disease that runs through your family. Definitely call your doctor for an examination and discuss these problems as soon as possible.
Dr. Arnon Rubin