Is a ketogenic diet able to turn around ckd?

Dr. Joseph De santi
In brief: Kidney Quandary
Unfortunately, the answer is no.
One of the problems in chronic kidney disease is the inability to handle metabolic stress in the system. If you preferentially burn fat at the cost of little or no carbohydrate intake, you create ketones as a by-product of metabolism. This can cause significant stress on the liver and kidneys and it won't turn around ckd but may in fact make it worse.

In brief: Kidney Quandary
Unfortunately, the answer is no.
Dr. Joseph De santi
Dr. Joseph De santi
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Ketogenic diet/CKD
Your question is confusing to me.
Ckd is usually used for cronoc kidney disease, dut in context of ketogenic diet it is used for cyclic ketogenic diet if your question is that if ketogenic diet can turn around chronic kidney disease, than the answer is no, there is no evidence for it, actually it may make the condition worse if your question is about cyclic ketogenic diet, than rephrase your question.

In brief: Ketogenic diet/CKD
Your question is confusing to me.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna