What happens if i'm not taking prenantal pills, everyone i've tried they all make me sick ?

Dr. Michael Carson
In brief: Try "Flintstones"
A number of women get stomach upset from the prenatal vitamin when they are pregnant.
I have had a more than one patient who was able to take "flintsone" brand vitamins (with folic acid), with fewer side effects. I was not paid for this comment, i don't work for the company, i'm just offering an observation.

In brief: Try "Flintstones"
Dr. Michael Carson
Dr. Michael Carson
Dr. Karen Lawson
In brief: Timing of mediation
The most important supplement in prenatal vitamins is Folic Acid to prevent neural tube defects in the fetus.
The best time to take your prenatal vitamin is at night before you go to bed. This usually eliminates the queasy tummy during the day if you take it in the am.

In brief: Timing of mediation
Dr. Karen Lawson
Dr. Karen Lawson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham