I'm interested in whole patient care strategies for early stage ms. Or what I need to get from our medical provider.?

Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: Support...

Speak with the neurologist treating you about this; there are many strategies for this diseasewhich affects millions of people.
..From yoga, to stress management, to diet, to vitamin supplementation. There are also some great support groups available; so let your cyber-fingers do the surfing.

In brief: Support...

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: I would agree

Treatment of MS does involve a potent medication, but would supplement Vitamin D-3, follow a low fat, low salt diet, do aerobic exercises, avoid smoking, work closely with neurologist, and treat relapses promptly.

In brief: I would agree

Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology

In brief: MS and the Eye

Be aware that MS can cause optic neuritis, an inflammatory condition of the optic nerve to the eye.
It can cause pain with eye movement and progressive vision loss. If you experience anything of this nature, contact your nearest local ophthalmologist immediately.

In brief: MS and the Eye

Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Theodore Wu