I have cramping in my right elbow only when driving and my hand goes numb in the last two fingers. The numbing goes away the cramping usually lasts?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Possible nerve issue
Numbness to two fingers and cramping associated with certain positions could be a nerve impingement issue.
This should be checked by your doctor to confirm a diagnosis and develop a possible treatment plan.

In brief: Possible nerve issue
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Frank Holmes
Sports Medicine
In brief: Ulnar neuritis
Your history is suggestive of ulnar neuritis.
The ulnar nerve may be stretched or compressed in certain positions, causing characteristic numbness in the 4th & 5th fingers. At the elbow, excessive/prolonged flexion (bending), may cause this. At the wrist, compression at the ulnar (same side as pinkie finger) base of the palm can irritate the nerve. Do your best to avoid these positions.

In brief: Ulnar neuritis
Dr. Frank Holmes
Dr. Frank Holmes