Is it safe to have lasik eye surgery during pregnancy?

No. No. It is not recommended due to refractive instability. I like to wait 6-8 weeks after delivery and breastfeeding is completed and the prescription is stable.
Maybe. It is technically safe to have lasik during pregnancy, however I do not recommend it as a general rule. Many changes happen during pregnancy and occasionally your prescription can change. This would give you a suboptimal result. Also, consider that prk(a procedure similar to lasik) often uses Mitomycin c which is known to cause birth defects. This should be completely avoided. Just wait 9 months.
Safe-yes, ideal-no. While it is safe, your eyesight can change dramatically while pregnant. I wouldn't recommend you go through an expensive and permanent procedure like lasik when you don't know how pregnancy will affect your eyesight.
No. Lasik is not indicated during pregnancy. One reasonable time frame is waiting for 3 normal cycles after pregnancy, and if not breastfeeding.