I have marks/scars from little bumps with white liquid in it on the insides of my thighs from them rubbing together. How can I get rid of the scars?

Prevent new ones. If this is from rubbing you need to tighten and firm to prevent. Ew scars. In the interim diaper cream can protect the skin from friction. If you are still prone to rubbing any laser procedure to improve the scars is not a good idea at this time.See doctor to confirm that these scars are scars from friction.
Bumps friction. Frictional bumps may also be folliculitis which is a bacterial infection of the hair follicle and may need an antibiotic prescription, or acne, or keratosis pilaris which is a follicular disorder but this is not the correct body site and there usually is no liquid coming out. See a board-certified dermatologist to examine your condition.