How can I heal palmer psoriasis?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Difficult
Palmar psoriasis is difficult to treat with prescription creams because of the thickness of the skn.
If it is localized injection of dilute cortisone can help. Otherwise the choices include the excimer laser for psoriasis or internal medications such as methotrexate, soriatane or biologic injections of enbrel, (etanercept) humira, stelar a etc. I prefer laser before internal medications.

In brief: Difficult
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dermatology
In brief: Palmar psoriasis
The skin is very thick on palms so treatment is not as good sometimes on the palms as it is on top of the hands.
The dermatologist might prescribe corticosteroid creams or oinments, a vitamin d cream, ultraviolet therapy and other treatment.

In brief: Palmar psoriasis
Dr. Ronald Shelton
Dr. Ronald Shelton