Ana positive 1:640 speckled pattern. Tested negative for lupus. Serum protein ok. Sed rate elevated some. Cold hands & feet. Hair thin. Up backpain?

Not diagnostic . Not enough to make a diagnosisthe + ANA may not be related to any of this.
Can be RA/Sclero/Has. This whole picture can be separate things or one of many autoimmune syndromes, like lupus, ra, or scleroderma, or sjogren's, etc.. The ANA pattern is seen in lupus and other connective tissue diseases, like ra, sclero. And sjorgren's. Your sed rate also points to sjogren's and lupus, and your cold hands and feet to sclero., so get specific tests like anti scl-70, etc. From your dr. To find out.