Mri showed small pineal cyst and sinusitis ethnoid and mild mucus in frontal and sphenoid sinuses. Symptoms left eye pain to eyebrow, cheek. Can sinusitis cause this much pressure pain. Or something else?

Yes. Sinus pain can be very painful around the eyes. Sometimes a warm moist cloth to the area can help. So can irrigation with Normal Saline and a netti pot. Decongestants like sudafed may be helpful, as may Mucinex (guaifenesin) to help thin the mucous so it can drain. Ask your doctor if you need to be on antibiotics (not always needed as many sinus problems are due to viruses or allergies).