Is surgery a good choice for intractable depression (17 years) chronic pain and parkinsonism? If so where should I look for a top physician?

Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Maybe...
I haven't heard of any surgical option for depression (of any kind) but i might have missed that one.
As far as parkinson's disease there are advances all the time...And you should look for the closest university hospital or tertiary care center for the local expert; contacting your local medical society may also be of benefit. Castle connolly frequently rates "top doctors" so you may look there.

In brief: Maybe...
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. James Fox
In brief: Options
There are some academic centers (emory, musc, among others) which have done studies with implanting deep brain stimulators to treat depression in the most severe of cases.
The results are promising but the numbers are small and it is by no means a mainstream treatment. I would search clinicaltrials.Gov to see if there are any ongoing studies.

In brief: Options
Dr. James Fox
Dr. James Fox
Dr. Eric Weisman