Can you get pregnant off of pre cum?

Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: YES!

There is evidence that sperm is in the pre-ejaculate so yes you can become pregnant under the appropriate conditions.
I advise all my patients who are sexually active to utilize a condom!

In brief: YES!

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen

Yes.

Yes.
Dr. Richard Levin
Dr. Richard Levin
Dr. Hector Chapa

Preejaculation is liquid that seeps out of the penis before ejaculation occurs.
This fluid is from cowpers gland, at the top of his urethra. Studies have concluded it does contain sperm, but smaller amounts than full ejaculation. Although the risk of conception is smaller, it is still possible. Also, Plan B emergency birth control is available if needed. Use regular birth control to prevent preg.!

Dr. Hector Chapa
Dr. Hector Chapa