How can I get pregnant faster after being off of Depo-Provera pavera for 8 months with no results?

Wait for menses. Depo may suppress periods for even a year. To get pregnant you have to wait for a period. If you do not after a year of stopping depo, please see a physician. There can be multiple reasons for amenorrhea. If you have periods and have not pregnant after a year of trying, see a doctor, or after 6 months if you are 35 years old or older.
Depends. This depends on your age and whether or not you have resumed your menses. If you are getting your period then normally it can take up to one year for a normal couple to conceive.