Every day when I wash my face in the morning and bloody taste in my mouth;what should I do?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Gingivitis

Bloody taste can be a sign that you are at risk for, or already have, gum disease.
The bacteria, along with mucus and other particles, constantly form a sticky, colorless toxic “plaque” on teeth causing the gums to become inflamed and to easily bleed. This is a serious problem, which should be checked by a dentist. The good news is that this condition is curable. Call your dentist today!

In brief: Gingivitis

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Huhm?

You may need to see a dentist and check on your gum health.
You may need to see your pcp or ENT for a check up of your nose and oral cavity for infecitons, signs or symptoms of bleeding or tumor. Depends on the severity of the symptoms, age, risk factors like smoking and habits. Sound like you need a good exam.

In brief: Huhm?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
If you could tell what "annoyed with my heart" means to you (pain, palpitations, etc.), it might help identifying the problem. Bloody taste in your mouth has most likely nothing to do with it, though.
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Gum Disease

See a dentist to make it sure that you have no gum or periodontal disease.
The dentist will be able to evaluate if you need further care, tests, and a referral to a physician.

In brief: Gum Disease

Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine