I catch colds often. I am told it mostly allergies that develop into cold like symptoms. It is recommended that I take omnaris + zyrtec (cetirizine). Opinions?

Think sinusitis. This cold be allergy. If so omaris and zyrtec (cetirizine) are good options. Singular is another medication to consider. I would also be thinking about recurrent or chronic sinusitis... See you local ENT or an allergist. You may need a ct of the sinuses.
Maybe. People often develop allergies that mimic cold symptoms, there are some natural ways to help combat that. First, you might consider finding out what you are allergic to..Like dust mites, trees, pets etc. Then you can try to limit your exposure to them, your doctor can help you with tips. Also, use a saline spray to wash your nasal passages frequently, that will humidify you sinuses, wash out the.