Shoulder pain when drinking alcohol?

How much alcohol? If you have been getting this symptom for a while, and continue to drink despite having recurrent shoulder pain every time you drink, I am concerned that you have an alcohol problem. Shoulder pain can be referred from the diaphagm and the organs near it - like the liver. If you are getting alcoholic hepatitis - inflammation of the liver from drinking- that is dangerous. Stop drinking, see doctor.
Alcohol and arm pain. Many possibilities, some of them very dangeous e.g. Heart pain or gastro-esophageal pain. Best to stop drinking alcohol until you can call your doctor for an examination.