My son went to the dr and they did lab work, CBC and other normal blood draws. What should I prepare for when they say the results came back very high?

YOU NEED INFORMATION. I assume they told you the results were not normal. Next you talk to the dr. Don't let fear of the answer hold you back. If the results don't fit the clinical picture the tests should be repeated or additional tests ordered. Talk with the dr and don't hide from answers. Things usually turn out better than you fear.
What you tell your . Son depends on his develöpmental age, which values were high, & the medical issues he has that prompted the doctor to order the labwork. Talk to your pediatrician first , so that you understand exactly what the results mean, what further diagnostic tests will need to be done, & what the treatment options will be if a problem is confirmed. Then ask how best to inform your son.