I urinate frequently at night but not during the day, my blood sugar is about 80s during the day and about 160 @ night. I take 25 units of lantus (insulin glargine) @?

Nocturnal glycosuria. If your blood sugar is high at night, and you are peeing more often as a result, you need better night time control of you diabetes - so an Insulin dosage adjustment will be needed. If you are not taking multiple injections a day, you may need to start splitting your dose or adding nph at bedtime. Talk to your doctor about how to handle. It also helps to take multiple blood sugar readings at night.